Postnatal yoga is a brilliant way to come back in to your body post birth. It gives you some wonderful tools to nurture yourself and your baby, as well as starting to reconnect to your new body.
Babies are completely welcome at this class.
- Gentle yoga based movements to recover your figure and muscle tone
- Yoga breathing and relaxation to nurture you and your baby
- Post Natal yoga helps strengthen and tone your pelvic and abdominal regions
- The yoga will help you regain your physical and inner strength and realign your back.
- Classes include relaxation and deep rest together to compensate lack of sleep
- Tea, chat and sharing with other local mums
These classes run on a term by term basis and sometimes the time changes so we can accommodate all the different babies schedules. If you would like to come along please do contact Sunnah firstname.lastname@example.org.